- Works with marketing team to advertise and market the property
- Shows the property to prospective renters
- Generates traffic of prospective customers
- Identifies the strongest prospective renters for the property
- Follow up with prospective renters
- Prepares and execute leases in accordance with our corporate standards and regulations
- Conducts credit checks and other background checks to qualify prospects
- Collects application fees, security deposits and rent payments
- Informs residents of any changes to the rental agreements or any changes in the property
- Compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations regarding leasing activities including Fair Housing Practices.
- Projects a favorable image of the community to achieve property objectives and public recognition
- Assists in the completion of market surveys
- Completes all necessary paperwork for move-in, check-out etc.
- Processes all paperwork associated with generating a lease in an accurate and timely fashion
- Maximizes revenue along with maximizing occupancy
- Assists in collecting outstanding rents, security deposits, or other income as necessary
- Assists with any accounts receivable payments and follow-up as needed
- Strong sales skills
- Excellent communication and problem solving and skills
- Strong Multitasking ability
- 3+ years’ experience in leasing
- Strong knowledge of the real estate industry
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Must maintain a neat, clean appearance.
- Must be compatible with wide range of people.
- Needs to be thorough, reliable, responsible, honest, organized, and flexible and be service-oriented.
- Must have transportation to and from work.